Vehicle Fit Guide
Make sure you have the right installation parts for your vehicle with a quick search on Metra's Vehicle Fit Guide.
AUDK MET 99-9107B
Audi A4/RS 4/S4 2002-2008 (with Symphony or NAV radio)
This stereo installation kit has been engineered to help you install either a 2” tall (Single-DIN) or a 4” tall (Double-DIN) aftermarket radio into the original vehicle dashboard. This dash kit makes radio replacement simple and comes with a pocket that is installed below the 2” radio to fill the extra space in the radio opening, which can be used for storage. The pocket is not needed when installing a 4” tall radio. The dash kit is painted scratch-resistant matte black to match the original look and feel of the vehicle’s dashboard. Installing an aftermarket radio can upgrade the sound quality and provide additional features the original factory radio couldn’t offer but requires this dash kit to make it fit.
- Stereo installation kit designed to fit any standard 2” or 4” tall aftermarket radio
- Painted scratch-resistant matte black
- Two sets of our 86-9001 radio removal tool are required to remove the factory radio from the dash
- Made from the highest quality ABS plastic for an original factory-like fit and finish
- Includes brackets and detailed installation instructions
Wiring and Antenna Connections
- AXVI-9004-NAV (sold separately)
- 40-EU56 (with FAKRA plugs) (sold separately)
- 40-VW54 (with ISO plugs) (sold separately)
* NOTE: Once the kit is installed, the factory dash will need to be removed if the dash kit or aftermarket radio should need to be replaced