Vehicle Fit Guide
Make sure you have the right installation parts for your vehicle with a quick search on Metra's Vehicle Fit Guide.
AUDK MET 99-9600
This stereo installation kit has been engineered to help you install a 2" tall (Single-DIN) aftermarket radio into the original inner fairing of a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle, making radio replacement simple. The kit is designed to match the original look and feel of the inner fairing. Installing an aftermarket radio can upgrade the sound quality and provide additional features the original factory radio couldn't offer but requires this kit to make it fit. To keep the audio controls on the handlebars working with the new radio, you'll need our water-resistant AXSWC-WR interface (sold separately). A pre-wired harness for the AXSWC-WR is included with this kit to make installation even easier.
- Stereo installation kit designed to fit any standard 2" tall aftermarket radio with an ISO provision
- One-piece design with an included rubber gasket offers support and fends off moisture and vibration
- A pre-wired harness for AXSWC-WR is included (AXSWC-WR is sold separately and required to retain use of the handlebar controls)
- Made from the highest quality ASA plastic for an original factory-like fit and finish
- Includes brackets and hardware parts needed with detailed installation instructions
- Kit is also available with the handlebar control interface and antenna adapter as the 99-9613WR